Re: (TV) Sweet Music to my ears

 (repeat Gonna die) / Love gets you high"

> From: Keith Allison <keith@marquee.demon.co.uk>
> > Greg, are you saying these _aren't_ poetry?!
> >
> > (you forgot "Love is like oxygen/you get too much
> it gets you high/you
> > don't get enough, you're gonna die" )

I seen a biography of Chinn and Chapman on TELEVISION
(loose attempt at making this thread relevant to the
list) and one of the interviewees said Sweet fought
the record co. to get away from Chin and Chapman not
realizing it was Chin and Chapman's songs that made
them popular.  The interviewee (damn, I wish I could
rememebr who he was) chuckled about how Sweet tanked
after that (exception Love is Like Oxygen).  In
further attempts to bring this on topic, during the
'92 reunion tour I caught TELEVISION in Melville
Saskatchewan and they played Ballroom Blitz "Ready
Rich (uh huh), Fred (yeah), Billy (mmm hmm), alright
fellows, lets go!" except Verlaine substituted
Ballroom Blitz for Export A Hits.  Uh...true story!