Re: (TV) Sweet Music to my ears : ammendum

Geez, must be the cold medication affecting my
memory...  Actually it was Miles Copeland and he was
talking about the Bangles, well in the context of it
all it may as well have been Sweet he was talking
about it. As for Television playing in Melville, what
was I thinking, it was in Melfort.

greg