Re: (TV) Sweet Music to my ears / Heaven / Edge

----- Original Message -----
From: "Casey, Leo J" <CaseyL@VOLPE.DOT.GOV>
To: <tv@obbard.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2002 11:34 AM
Subject: RE: (TV) Sweet Music to my ears / Heaven / Edge

> PPS:  Was Edge's guitar on Sunday on the 1st song U-2
> performed under-mixed/miked, or was it the lousy sound of my brother's
> tv set?

You know, the only real reason I watched the super bowl at all was to see U2
perform. And I found it to be simultaneously moving and trivial if that's
possible. The guitar was definitely way down in the mix. Good choice of
"Where the Streets Have no Name". They are a wonderful band but I am coming
to the opinion that Bono has a serious messiah complex.
-Russ