Re: (TV) cds vs. vinyl / an objective view

At 1:39 PM -0600 2/7/02, Larry Holt wrote:
yes, we vinyl-lovers are all Luddites aren't we?

I hope you're including me in that "we." I have, after all, recently dropped money on four stylii for my 21-year-old turntable. And I still go shopping for vinyl.

so one can safely assume that you have dispensed with all your books and
magazines and are quite happily enjoying "Please Kill Me" on your Palm?

As an owner of tube gear and a couple Graflexes, I object to the insinuation that I am not a Luddite.

Anachronistically,
Maurice
--
Maurice Rickard