(TV) Wednesday morning

As a first-time poster who's been lurking in the list for a few months, and
(more to th' point) as someone who's seen Tom solo more times than I can
remember but who was never in the right place/time continuum to see the
whole band, Irving Plaza last night was as good and better than I could've
hoped for. Two immediate observations: I've never truly appreciated before
how crucial Billy is to the sound. And: For a band that's played a mere
handful of gigs in the past decade, they were astoundingly fluid and tight.
I might've liked to hear from Richard a bit more, but maybe that's because
Andre the Giant's brother was standing in front of me and I couldn't really
*see* Richard. Perhaps tonight.

Gonna write something about the concert on my magazine's website; will post
the link when it's up and if there's interest.

Ty B.

--
"Not all of us chose to become ghosts or bastards." -- Vivian Darkbloom