Re: (TV) Tom's solo albums.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Billy Ancell" <bilbicus@yahoo.com>
> I have never seen any member
> of TV on TV or in real life,

Hi Billy ,

I saw all 4 members of the band once , but they were a little blurred :-)

. The list folks seem to have encyclopaedic
> knowledge of these bands like "The electric bunnies"
> etc I have never even heard of and have no opinion on,
> so I find it difficult to find a point of reference
> for debate.

Just ask , 'who are they' . I have discovered loads of great bands by just
coming right out and asking ( oo-er )

Don't be afraid to ask questions .
I could talk about Tom all night . My knowledge isn't as deep as some of the
boys ( and girls ) here but I know a good tune when I hear one .

Cheers Billy ,
Glad to see you're peeping through :-)

Andy