Re: (TV) More on the Jaguar, the blowup and a feline metal detector

In message <20020415152423.79697.qmail@web12307.mail.yahoo.com>, Billy
Ancell <bilbicus@yahoo.com> writes
>I've just finished reading Zoot horn's Captain
>stories. He's another guitar player like tom - keen to
>shirk the hulking mediocrity of page-style rock guitar
>by numbers and go out on a limb. He's great, I totally
>love his mojo and the way he plays

I second that emotion! "Lunar Notes" is a great read. Did you know that
Zoot has an album out (the first since he second Mallard record)? Only
available over the net and I've been waiting for my copy from
Amazon.co.uk for four weeks as they have to order it from the man.