Re: (TV) Alan Rudolph An Influence on Verlaine's Songwriting?

That's really interesting.  I can see some similarities between Rudolph
films and Verlaine's music.  The Cover LP could easily be the soundtrack to
Choose Me.  Tom should do a film with Alan Rudolph.  Tom could play Keith
Carradine and Keith would play Tom Verlaine.