Re: (TV) Burning Cds Endangered / Costello

i'm pretty certain the record industry doesn't really
give a shit about any of this...they merely go thru
the motions as the same wheels that have always spun
spin & grind away.
i've come to look at the entire situation (as both
'artist' & 'consumer') in a very mercenary
light...after all, to live outside the law you must be
honest.