Re: (TV) MM--Another mention in the press

Kenickie rocked! They had a song called 'PVC' which was pure genius
('It's my favourite fabric / because it's nice and shiny / and
completely waterproof...').
I saw them live just before they split up, and they were funny and
entertaining and all the things that so many indie bands aren't. Lauren
Laverne was a brilliant front-person.
However, I agree that there probably won't be a Kenickie mailing list in
25 years time.