Re: (TV) Heated debates-Pavement ripoff?

Well, Mark E. Smith certainly thinks so! I remember reading an interview where he came across as all bitter and complained that Pavement had made a lot of money (oh yeah?).

I quite like Pavement though, although I mostly know their newer stuff. I mean, a line like "what about Geddy Lee4s voice...". Hilarious!

A.S:

P.S: nice to participate in heated debates after studying vector analysis for 2 weeks...

Sam wrote
>But since this is supposed to be a heated >debate... didn't Pavement just
>rip off The Fall in their turn?
>*takes cover*

sam