(TV) Heated debate:anti-Pistols rant

 Hi!

 I4m probably going to be thrown off the list for this, but...

Am I the only one here who really hates the Pistols? I mean, I like the Clash, Elvis C., Patti, Television, the Jam and a couple of other punk bands (if you can call them that).
But I just can4t see what4s good about S.P.!
What can they offer?
Bad songs, bad playing and an image destroyed by seeing silly kids dress up like them - 25 years later!

I know I wasn4t around then etc. but still, I say they suck. Now go ahead, tell me why you like them!

Btw, this was prompted by a review of ANOTHER S.P. compilation in a Swedish newspaper. Enough already!

A.S.