Re: (TV) Heated debate:anti-Pistols rant

In message <323426334@spray.se>, alan.sola@spray.se writes
>Bad songs, bad playing and an image destroyed by seeing silly kids dress up like
>them

No, no, no.... oh dear, no... Perhaps you had to be there, but buying
those 4 singles as they came out... the rush, the roar... the last
thirty seconds of Holidays in the Sun is the scariest bit of 'pop' music
I ever heard; I'd take those four 45's against anything by Patti Smith
or Richard Hell, for example, any day.