Re: (TV) The Bees

Well, sure, but that's like having a .500 batting average when you only batted
2 times... :^) (a sports analogy from me! impossible!!)

Philip

Don't knock it. It was not long ago that the big hitting(to carry on your sporting theme)record companies wnated to finish vinyl completely. They haven't been able to get away with it because of an amalgam of people. As Ray has pointed out, dance music is probably the major reason. The DJ's would have been out of a job if vinyl had died. Also the refusal of many reggae lovers to buy CDs has helped the cause.

It maybe a small percentage of total sales but I like to think of it as a victory of the people over multi global organisations.....small but significant and very satisfying.