(TV) Cheesemakers In London - OT

There now follows information regarding The Cheesemakers debut London gig in
2 weeks time . I'm posting it as several / many members from this list have
expressed an interest in coming . Sorry if you are not one of those people .

Anyway , here's the details for anyone who fancies it .

Sunday 23rd June
West One Four , 3 North End Crescent , West Kensington , London , W14 8TG
Tel (0207) 603 7006

It is an indoor festival called Damofest featuring seven other groups : The
Cherrykicks , Psycho A Go-Go , Inhale , Johnny Zhivago , B Movie Heroes ,
Plan A , Sticky Sweet .

Doors are open at 3pm and we hit the stage at 4pm sharp . We are first on .
The tickets are #8.50 in advance from the venue or online at
http://www.changesone.co.uk
Tickets are available on the door at #10 .

It is a gig where a sizeable chunk of profit will be donated to the Cystic
Fybrosis Trust and Cancer Research UK .

Further info can be obtained via the promoters at
http://www.fivemileshigh.com

###

So for all you guys from Splinters / TV , I'm not sure how you'll feel about
it . It's a wierd time for us to be going on at 4pm  , and I'm not sure if
you wanna pay that sort of money for a 30 minute performance . But the other
bands are good as well , mainly tuneful rock stuff .
We tried to get another gig the night before for you guys only ( at #3 a
head or something ) but for various reasons it didn't happen :-(

I'd love to see as many of you as possible in there to cheer us on . let me
know if you're coming and we'll have a drink or several together , let's
face it I'll have plenty of time from 4.30pm onwards ! :-)  Being from Oop
north it's one of the few times i'll get to meet up , although I do fancy a
gig or two in the autumn in London .

So there's the craic , feel free to contact me offlist for any other
questions and hope to see some of you there .

Thanking you kindly

Andy

http://thecheesemakers.freeservers.com
'...the curtains are drawn , but the furniture is real...'
http://cool-tones.freeservers.com
http://www.changesone.co.uk