(TV) Offtopic: Giant Sand and Neil Young (Shakey)

Hey folks. Sorry to post an off-topic-er ,but I am curious as what you
people think of the band Giant Sand. They are out of Arizona and play
"desert rock" . I have one of their records called "Chore of Enchantment"
and like it a lot. It reminds me in turn of the Grateful Dead, Neil Young
and Mercury Rev and The Flaming Lips. Quite eclectic. Speaking of our man
Neil. Anyone out there reading "Shakey :  Neil Young's Biography" by Jimmy
McDonough . It's a fantastic read. Totally de-mystifies and then
re-mystifies Neil Young. I'm only on page 187. If you like Neil, you have to
get this book !
=- Russ