(TV) Re: TV Digest V1 #716

> Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 16:20:27 -0700
> From: "Michael Olcsvary" <olcsvary@icehouse.net>
> Subject: Re: (TV) Best punk

OK, I'll see your "Wild Gift" with a "Degenerate Boy" and raise you a
"Halfway Round the World".  Takes all tastes. I have an album of theirs
somewhere. I'll give it more consideration.

X is a great band name but the Sydney guys had it first!

The I-94 Bar: Sydney Rock Action via The Bowery and Motor City
http://www.i94bar.com
PO Box 105  Mortdale  2223  Australia