(TV) Freebies

Hi Folks,

I have some imperfect free cd-r's that I would like to give away to an individual who may appreciate them. Here they are, with warts listed:

1. Dream Syndicate: Live @ KPFK 9/5/82

This was later commercially released, making this fine sounding boot obsolete to me (as I bought the commercial release).

2.  Dream Syndicate- It's too late to stop now

Great boot transferred from the original lp. I got an upgrade with 4 more tracks, so I don't need this.

3.  The Feelies- Live in Germany 11/27/86

This one is a little "hot" in a couple of spots. Someone with Cool Edit Pro could reduce the volume level on those tracks and make it perfect.

4.  Dumptruck- 8/10/85 Demos w/Mitch Easter

Other than being untracked, this is perfect.

I'll put the names of the respondents in a hat and draw one if more than one individual wants these.

Regards,

Brian