From: "Emilie T. Hsu"<ehsu@mindspring.com>
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: (TV) The cars?
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 18:25:58 -0400

Many people think that the Cars somewhat sounds like Television -- I don't see
how.  I used to like the Cars when I was in junior high school, but when I
listen to the Cars now, they don't sound anything like Television. The Cars are not that musically interesting. I kind of fail to see why Television is
compared to the Cars -- then why not say Television is kind of like Depeche
Mode or Duran Duran?