(TV) Television in Fall or early winter? / Songs that Aren't your favo rites / "Careful"?

>Just wanted to tell someone .

Just needed to ask someone:

Does anyone on the list (Dennis, or Chris O'D, or
Ms Secret X, or Richard Lloyd insiders, etc.,)
know if the latest version of the Television reunion tour
has now 'ended', and whether there will be a 'wind-up tour
show' in NYC in next month or so?

I'd love to watch the red leaves out the window
on way to NYC via AMTRAK to a Television fall show.

	Leo

PS: In a recent e-mail someone (Andy?) confessed to
not liking "Foxhole" very much.  I have to admit that I
agree (don't even care for the Blow Up live version of song).

Possible interesting future thread on MM list?:
Songs of Television/TV that are your *least favorites*
(note: but don't necessarily have to hate the song for it to
qualify but that's ok too).

I'll try and get the ball rolling:

'Careful' [I cringe every time I hear it.]