RE: (TV) collector's choice mix

Not to blow my own horn, but after mailing my findings to my contact at CC, he
first said, "I am looking into your allegations" (paraphrased). A few days
later, he wrote, verbatim: "It appears you are correct and I am having WEA look
into it. CURSES!"

So, either several people reported it at the same time, or my email tipped them
off.

--Philip, horn-blower