RE: (TV) Television: the name

>Try finding my old band, "Pamela Anderson",
>on the internet.

The darker side of the boyish Philip Obbard is
revealed. :>)    Leo

PS:  I always thought Roxy Music was a name that would
have hurt sales[?]

There are, of course, many Concert Halls named The Roxy,
but I've got to believe Ferry had in mind the meaning of
'roxy' that's in some unabridged dictionaries: