(TV) I've got the e-bay buyer blues

Speaking of e-bay, I'm probably not telling
anyone on MM List anything they don't already
suspect, but I have made several purchases
both in USA and UK where the S&H (postal charge)
was ridiculously high.

The sellers are making extra profit by inflating
the true mailing costs.

Just to make this slightly on topic:
a couple of days ago I bought on e-bay
a Japanese pressing of the LP "Flash Light".
The seller in UK charged me $8.00 SHIPPING
(no insurance included).

Even from USA e-bay sellers I've
frequently had to pay $4-5,
which is often more than I pay for
the item itself.

Do you [the mm list] think my complaint about
being overcharged for postal is unreasonable?

	Leo