[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: (TV) I've got the e-bay buyer blues
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: (TV) I've got the e-bay buyer blues
- From: Keith Allison <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 19:59:47 +0000
- In-reply-to: <B2D7C52AFC38D61181940004763B1B0A0CD750@vntmail03.volpe.dot .gov>
- References: <B2D7C52AFC38D61181940004763B1B0A0CD750@vntmail03.volpe.dot. gov>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
- User-agent: Turnpike/6.01-S (<1s5but0zpx$b+q00611LLXeemT>)
"Casey, Leo J" <CaseyL@VOLPE.DOT.GOV> writes
Do you [the mm list] think my complaint about
being overcharged for postal is unreasonable?
Nope. I got a TV item for 3 Euros (approx $3). A real bargain. With
postage and packing it came to 15 Euros. No longer a bargain, I'd say.
In fact, I didn't pay it as there was no indication in advance that it
would be that ridiculous. After all, I only live 25 miles from 'Europe'
and I know how much it really costs to post something there.
"The Wonder - Tom Verlaine, Television & Stuff"
To post: Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe: Mail email@example.com with message "unsubscribe tv"