Re: (TV) Re: (OT) Sweedish Poets (was: Raven sucks)

Not to be confused with Jerry Lewis: a famous and very awful film-maker
and "actor" who is only popular in...,um, you-know-where.

This reminds me of the great Ben Vaughn song "Jerry Lewis in France". In the song, that's how his girlfriend makes him feel. Great Valentins Day song. It's on his Beautiful Thing album, which I love, but then I like all of his albums. Think I'll give it a spin (it's on vinyl). Thanks for the inspiration.

Cheers,

Brian