RE: (TV) Upcoming Televison Shows

secretX,

Clarification requested. New lyrics to old songs, or lyrics to new songs?

Since Tom's vocals are usually impossible to discern as the soundboard mix
gets buried under the guitar amps, how will we know if he changes the
lyrics.

If he can't supply super-titles like they do at the opera, I think we
deserve an advance libretto.

-Jim K.

P.S. Are you really still using WebTV?