(TV) MM vinyl reissue

My copy of the 4 Men With Beards reissue of Marquee Moon just arrived. The thickest slab of vinyl you ever saw, faithfully reproduced original pics and graphics extended to a glossy gatefold sleeve with intelligent liner notes, full lyrics on the inner sleeve, a sticker on the cellophane that says "It's hard to conceive of a world without Marquee Moon being part of it..." (and who's going to argue with that?). Great sound - I just put it on the turntable and it was like hearing it again for the first time way back in '77. Joy.

Full marks to the 4 Men With Beards label - this is how these things ought to be done. My only personal gripe is that the title track doesn't fade but ends as it does on the CD (and presumably, of course, did in the studio). Damn it, this track isn't _supposed_ to end!

Forget the CD - get a copy and listen to it properly!
--
http://www.marquee.demon.co.uk