Re: (TV) MM vinyl reissue

Question: Is the static still audible in "Venus" and "Friction"? It crops up on
the CD reissue. Since the ending of "Marquee Moon" is complete on the vinyl
reissue, I wonder if they just used the CD as the "master" for this LP...

In "Venus", the static is audible in the far-right channel at around 0:17. On
"Friction", it is audible in the far-right channel at 4:07-4:09.

--Philip