Re: (TV) Help

> I assume Tom lives off three things:
> 1. His few live gigs a year (including the MUSIC FOR
> FILM series).
> 2. Royalties from Bowie's cover of "Kingdom Come" on
> SCARY MONSTERS.
> 3. Royalties from his production credits on the Jeff
> Buckley SKETCHES cd.

1.  do you get royalties on production?  i thought it
was a lump-sum fee.

2.  how open is tom to doing the music for film thing?
 we actually have a great venue in austin -- a
converted theater that typically does art films, often
with musical accompaniment (the alamo drafthouse); and
of course austin is a great music town that would
certainly turn out for tom.

robin