Re: (TV) About the new live CD

Well I have packed up and I'm ready to ship all the CD's, the domestic CD's
that that I've received payment for. I kind of screwed myself, not realizing
paypal took a fee from the money I receive, but it was dumb of me to expect
otherwise. So thank you to the couple of people that sent me a little extra
money, its greatly appreciated. For those that haven't sent their payment in
yet, please tell me if you are still interested, or else I will have to make
arrangements to return the CD's.
Thanks again and I hope everyone likes the CD's.
PS the foreign orders will have to wait till I get customs slips tomorrow at
the post office, hope to have them out by Wednesday. Any contributions to
the "Dennis is an idiot Fund" to help me cover my losses would be greatly
appreciated! Just kidding, I made my bed, I'll lie in it.
BTW, I didn't see one stripper in New Orleans, well just one, but she went
to the Ween show with us.
Dennis D (happy to be home)