RE: (TV) Pirate CD's

Sorry I think I was taken the wrong way - what really
incensed me was the fact that this fungus ridden
drongo was selling a "Genuine" copy of On the Beach on
CD. Just the whole mis-selling thing. Reprehensible.

I actually have a couple of pirated CD's of albums
that are hard to get as well - I just absolutely hate
people selling stuff on ebay like that - i've met
plenty of Neil fans who don't even know about the
whole "Missing six" debacle, and they are probably the
folks bidding on this "rare" item. I collect rare
horror movies and plenty of times my genuine copy
purchased on ebay has been counterfeited - but you are
frightened to leave negative feedback because then the
idiot does the same to you.

=====