From: russvr [mailto:russvr@blarg.net]
Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2003 12:31 AM
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: (TV) Random thoughts relating to Television

3.) Stephen Malkmus anyone ? Malkmus seems to have been rather
influenced by
Television. On his first solo record there is the song called "Church on
White". The song is very pretty and has a Verlaine/Lloyd-esque jam at
the end
of the song. On his new record Pig Lib he has a 10 minute long song
called "1%
of One" which could be Malkmus' Marquee Moon.