RE: (TV) the fall of Malkmus (OT)

Finally, a big thanks again to Brian Young who re-introduced me to Dream
Syndicate-I tracked down a copy of Medicine Show last week and am
quickly on my way to completing the catalog!

Me? What'd I do? Well, if it is so, you're welcome, Larry. Have you gone to the WynnWeb yet?

http://stevewynn.net/

In the Community section you will find a choice entitled CD-R Trees which shows the wonderful Syndicated Dreams series of treed bootlegs that Steve himself participates in. And his email address is no secret either, not that I've used it.

On a TV-related note, Steve Wynn recorded a song entitled Melinda with Richard Lloyd that was released on a 2001 album entitled "The E-Music Singles Collection". Has anyone heard this? This cd is on it's way to me right now.

Cheers,

Brian