RE: (TV) New Television bootleg from Punk Vault!

I would urge everone on this list NOT to buy this bootleg. Copy it,
trade it, pass it on to your friends. Commercial bootleggers are
scumbags who make money out of other people's hard work. It will shortly
be vined on the other (Yahoo) list for those that want a copy.
Why pay money to bootleggers when you can get it for free? Philip has
even kindly scanned the cover art (which IMHO is rather cheesy & old
hat). When Philip said it was a disc worth seeking out I'm sure he
didn't mean we should all buy it.
As far as I know, all recent Punk Vault releases are CDRs, not silver
pressed CDs anyway.
Hopefully the Rhino reissue will include this material in better quality
which we should certainly all rush out and buy.
Of course the studio version of Adventure is exciting to hear, but its
not an exciting rendition. I think they didn't include it on the
Adventure LP because it sounds so tame. Live, this is a really great
rock 'n' roll song, here it sounds lifeless. The alternative lyrics to
Grory are hysterical, but for me the strangest thing is an instrumental
version of Foxhole!

-Howard