(TV) reissues

philip shot down my hopes with an earlier comment.
i had hoped we might get 2-cd reissues.  i'd rather be
able to hear the remastered albums as one piece,
with extras on a second disc (of course, i also keep
everything on my desk aligned at right angles...).
impulse did a beautiful job of this with the "love
supreme" reissue last year.  but again, if all
they're going to do is tack on ljj, an extra disc is
not needed.

i must say i'm almost as anxious to read philip's
response to the reissues as i am to hear the discs
themselves...