RE: (TV) from Magnet Mag / I'm a very wealthy man / Turning Japan ese

I guess the news below means that I can retire on
the sales of my 3 copies of the first version (i.e.,
the wrong one) ) that was released by Collectors Choice.

Also: Question 1-- when Television played in Japan in 1993
(or was it 1992), were  the concert halls small
(less than 1,000 , say) as on their tour
in States or U.K?

Ques. 2: Was /Is Television's fan-base in Japan a higher
proportion of the population in States or U.K.?

Last, but not least: Is the venue in Japan which
Televion will play one of those huge stadiums like
the Stones and U2 play?

	Leo

PS: My own guess to Q2: after excluding people
younger than 10 and those over 75:

U.S.: 0.01 percent
U.K: 0.026 percent