Re: (TV) NME Review

At 11:49 PM +0100 10/2/03, Keith Allison wrote:
In message <000001c38932$8aaf9a00$30822b52@laptop>, Howard Webb
Like The Strokes, I suspect, they'll soon be gone to make
way for the next month's 70s retro sensation.

Considering that last year was all about 80s nostalgia (Interpol and some other band whose name is on the tip of my tongue, but whom I'm totally forgetting), I'd guess that 2004 is going to be all about '90s nostalgia. Things will get *really* interesting sometime in early 2005 when 2000s nostalgia collides with the present day for Instant Nostalgia.

Post-ironically,
--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/