Re: (TV) (off topic) Eno

Now, that's what I call a really good question.  I will never forget the seminal 'Driving Me Backwards' with the line "my baby, she treats me just like an armchair".  Ahhhhh Brian, where are you now... still working for Microsoft?

LL

stephen wilson <stephen_nehpets@hotmail.com> wrote:
While standing around waiting for the next Television concert, or studio
album, we might as well wonder - when are Brian Eno's 70's and 80's classics
are going to get the remastered/bonus tracks reissue treatment? Anyone know
what the deal is with EG Editions? They're not a fully operational record
label, that's for sure. More like a file cabinet full of paper in a lawyer's
office somewhere.
That goes for the Fripp/Eno albums, and the Portsmouth Sinfonia too(whose
records are still unavailable on CD )!