Re: (TV) Warning - bizarre cancellation alert

Good catch. These guys are unbelievable. Are they testing the
Television community to see how soon we'll start making CD-R
copies??? (note to RIAA: I'm joking, but still angry).

I never could get anyone to email me back from the Rhino
Handmade email address. I finally got a response when I
complained to drrhino@rhino.com; I recommend you all do the
same.

--Phil