From: Philip P. Obbard [mailto:pobbard@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, December 01, 2003 12:45 PM
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: RE: (TV) another greatest album list--a lot of shite if you ask
me

To each his own, I guess. I have always preferred CLOSER to
UNKNOWN PLEASURES - better defined, slightly less dreary, even
more upbeat(!) - and STILL is easily my least-listened to Joy
Division release (ok, I play it more than the Warsaw LP). On the
other hand, I love SUBSTANCE - that's what first hooked me on
the band - even though it wasn't my first JD purchase.

--Phil