RE: (TV) Warning - bizarre cancellation alert

Well, the entire Warner music division was just sold to the Segram's heir
(so he can fuck it up like he did Universal) so I imagine they're all a
little antsy there.  Also, Philip's post of his reply from Dr. Rhino tells
me they severely underestimated demand for this title - especially when
they're pressing them in runs of 200-300, if memory serves.  I suspect this
was more of an administrative decision, based on prior sales of Handmade
CDs, rather than one based on staff knowledge that this one was gonna be
big. BTW, some Handmade releases are now in the Collector's Choice catalog,
though Old Waldorf is not among them.