Re: (TV) Boarding School , Yes, But No On-board / Just the Facts

Thanks to all the MM-listers for the distraction, I mean, entertainment in
the last few days. There's just one little thing bugging me (apart from the
lack of respect for Macarthur Park and the late Richard Harris), and maybe
someone can put me straight, in the absence of a definitive biography of Tom
Verlaine...

In the Richard Hell interview:
> HELL: Yeah, he lived in Wilmington, DE, which is where the
> school was. He was a day student.

In the sleevenotes for The Miller's Tale, Clinton Heylin wrote:
"Thomas... grew up in the subtle stranglehold of Smalltown America --
Delaware, Pa."

Are they both right? (In other words, did Tom grow up in Delaware, Pa, but
later move to Wilmington?)

--JoeT

P.S. How wrong can you be? That blender.com list of the 50 Worst Artists in
musical history has:
33 JAPAN
An uncontestable argument against the '80s . . .
Worst CD Gentlemen Take Polaroids (Virgin, 1980)

"Polaroids" is actually a brilliant album that I unhesitatingly recommend.