Re: (TV) was Boarding School, now tv hometown

during a recent middle-class weekend was waiting
outside a best buy for my visiting mom, who was buying
a tremendous number of dvds.  my private
school-attending kids were in tow.  and i was wearing
my very fine tv mm t-shirt which a kind list-member
snagged for me at a recent show.

some guy walks out and exclaims, "television!  i love
them!  no one knows who television is."  i nodded and
smiled and gave a power-fist salute and he went on,
"they're from my hometown you know, wilmington,
delaware."

disregarding the incorrect use of "they," he walked
off and i said to the kids, "see, i told you your mom
was cool."  and they responded, "mom, you heard what
he said.  no one's ever heard of television."