Re: (TV) RE: Anti-intellectual/Coincidence/Synchronicity/ Egghead/FFF Art, Just Dance!/Question for Larry H.

--- "Casey, Leo J" <CaseyL@VOLPE.DOT.GOV> wrote:
> I don't believe that if a person is born with a
> silver spoon
> in his/her mouth they can't create good rock music.

any more than being (born) wealthy leads one to either
be intellectual (or particularly intelligent).  i
still posit that it does, too frequently, lead to
elitism and a sense of privilege.

but again, this may just be that i've spent too much
time listening to joe strummer rail against the rich.