RE: (TV) RE: Question for Larry H./ Few Weeks

>.... However, I think the comment that set me off
>was that TV went to boarding school, but just for
>a few weeks, which struck me as a tad defensive.
>Not sure if that was yours or not.  Larry,

Not that it matters a rat's ass, but if you read
the beginning of my e-mail, you will see that I
admit I was wrong, and that, in fact, TV and Hell
attended *for more* than a week or two.

Sorry, I guess you could argue it would have been
clearer and more explicit if I had instead written,
".... both attended boarding school for considerably
longer than week or two".

Using Hell's answers to interviewer, and doing the
math, (and assuming 32 weeks in boarding school year
not counting vacation weeks), Hell was in boarding
school (0.5)x(32)+ 6 = 22 weeks; Verlaine (assumming
he started there as a Freshman?) 3x32 + 6 = 102 weeks.

"TEARS... TEARS rolling back the Years
YEARS... Flowing by like tears.
Tears holding back the years.
Years. The tears I never shed."