RE: (TV) RE: Anti-intellectual/Coincidence/Synchronicity/ Egghead/FFF Art, Just Dance!/Question for Larry H.

> Sincere Questions for Larry H. (not a criticism--just need
> help with my usual confusion):
> >>Jesus...what's wrong with an education.
> Are you commenting on the Strokes, Strummer, TV or all, here?

I was commenting on all. However, I think the comment that set me off
was that TV went to boarding school, but just for a few weeks, which
struck me as a tad defensive. Not sure if that was yours or not.

I mean, for heaven's sakes, the Strokes suck bad enough without
resorting to ad hominem attacks on their upbringing. They could have
dropped out of school in the Bronx at age 14 and they would still sound
like twits who listened to an early Joy Division record or two, but only
ended up getting the clothes right.

Gabba gabba hey,
larry