Re: (TV) Matter of Taste / Wrong / Can't Dance / Non-Musician-Angle

From: "Emilie Hsu" <ehsu@mindspring.com>
To: <tv@obbard.com>
Subject: Re: (TV) Matter of Taste / Wrong / Can't Dance / Non-Musician-Angle
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 21:35:14 -0400

Wow -- I gather that since no-one on this list is as bad as me (guitar
tuning has always been a challenge -- broken many high-E strings while
tuning), all I need is balls -- at least of the figurative kinds  :-)

Time to take my guitars out of the closet.

Emilie

guitar tuning by ear is beyond me completely - thank god for electric tuners

after 18 years of struggling with guitars I finally have an album coming out in Canada of all places

well, actually its just one track on a compilation album, but its a step in the right direction (probably the last step)

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/shockandawe if anyone is interested in real lofi minimalism with a twisted stooges/ramones bent, theres even a song there with just one chord

Now if only I could score that support slot for Television in Glasgow, then I could hang up my rock'n'roll boots !