From: order-update@amazon.com
Sent: Friday, May 21, 2004 7:33 AM
To: caseyl@volpe.dot.gov
Cc: order-update@amazon.com
Subject: Your Amazon.com order (#104-1031755-8544755): your
approval
required

Greetings from Amazon.com.

We wanted to let you know that there is a delay with item(s)
in the order you placed on January 30 2004 08:01 PST
(Order# 104-1031755-8544755).

To do so, visit the following Order Update
page in Your Account:

http://www.amazon.com/o/ya/SXHBKFW94NL8LE/

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by this delay.

Please approve this delay so that we can continue processing your order.
(Note that if we haven't received your approval by May 28 2004,
the item will be cancelled.  We'll still try to obtain and ship the
item(s) before that date.)

If clicking the above link doesn't work, you can copy and paste the
link into your browser's address window, or retype it there.