Re: (TV) Just wood and wire: amp advice

I'm sure no expert when it comes to music teknology, but I like playing through my Fender Princeton Reverb (that I 've had since the age of 14 and it still works) and my 70s era Tele Deluxe. Add to that a '70 by Fulltone fuzzbox and reverb set at around 6 and I can pretend ! If you can get a Bob Mould wall-o-sound or a Crazy horse crunch or a Richard Lloyd lazer-lead, isn't that everything ?
- Russ

Rex Broome wrote:

Okay, so my old Twin Reverb has eaten it again, and I kinda need an amp more than usual at this particular point in my life.  So I'm thinking new (read: reliable for at least a few years), and wondered if anyone had any advice or hot tips or whatever... offlist is fine (or not)...