Re: (TV) Don Henley Won't Die / Zevon/ Michael Carlucci's "Winter Kils"

In message <200409042201.i84M1XsX001512@zappa.brainiac.com>, Leo Casey <LeoCasey@comcast.net> writes
We'd always liked Henley as a harmony singer, but on his own he sounds thin and moaning - "like a wounded beagle," as Mojo Nixon sang in the classic song "Don Henley Must Die."

Mojo Nixon - great stuff! My favourite is "Debbie Gibson Is Pregnant With My Two-Headed Love Child". Beat that for a song title, Verlaine!